Your deck is on the table, still in its case. Before you begin, you take out a banknote from your wallet, for example a 10 Euros note or 10 dollars bill, to be offered as compensation if the trick fails. You visibly place the banknote on the table; then you place your wallet on top of the banknote.
NOW the trick can begin! “Believe me, your spectators will never be this attentive.
They’ve got nothing to lose — quite the contrary, in fact!” Take the cards out of the case, show both sides — it’s an absolutely ordinary deck. The spectator choses a card; for example, the King of Hearts. You invite the spectator to fold the card into fourths himself.
You take back the card, still folded in fourths and ask the two following questions:
1. Do you remember the banknote under the wallet? Of course, the spectators answer, “Yes, it’s a 10 Euros note.”
2. Do you remember your card? Once again, the spectators answer, “Yes, it’s the King of Hearts.”
Show the card one more time as you unfold it and show it freely front and back, then show your completely empty hands, which the spectators will acknowledge with no hesitation. Slowly refold the card, first in two then again in fourths. The hiding nothing and in full light, right before the spectators’ eyes, you shake the folded card and then, faster than the blink of an eye, the card is transformed into a banknote, also folded in fourths! Unfold and freely show the banknote — it’s completely genuine, and not just any banknote, it’s a 10 Euro note!
How is this possible. You have nothing else in your hands — they’re completely empty! A completely baffling transformation! Where did the card go? Invite your spectator to pick up your wallet. I’ll let you imagine his reaction. The banknote is no longer under the wallet — it has been replaced by a card folded in fourths! Unfold it and show it around. Just as impossibly as unbelievably, it’s the King of Hearts, the very card chosen at the beginning of the trick!
Among the most mysterious transformations possible — a perfect close-up effect! This summer, change your bicycle card into a banknote !
Let’s take a look at a few important details:
– The above text is 100% accurate, you will be able to do the effect exactly as described.
– At the beginning of the trick, you clearly place a bill under your wallet, though you could do it under the hand of a spectator with the same result.
– Both the transformation and the transposition are automatic! Difficult to believe, but TRUE!
– No palming, no switches, no fake thumb.
What you get: The trick is delivered complete. You’ll get the REVERSE gimmick for the transformation of the card into a real banknote. You’ll also get a copy of the famous BILL FLASH CARD trick. By combining these two effects, you’ll be able to do BILL FLASH CARD REVERSE. Includes a link to online video instructions.