Try the Impossible by Simon Aronson In Simon Aronson`s latest book, he invites you to Try The Impossible.
- A spectator freely names any card. A second spectator freely touches any card – and it matches the named card! The performer never even looks through the deck!
- Control two freely selected and replaced cards to virtually any two positions you desire – without any sleight-of-hand!
- Imagine dealing five strong poker hands, each better than the previous one, with the dealer receiving a Royal Flush in spades – and being able to instantly repeat it again and again with no resetting!
- Two freely selected cards magically appear at two freely named numbers!
- The deck itself correctly reads a spectator`s mind, four times, to reveal her selected card – and discovers the matching four-of-a-kind as well!
- One spectator freely chooses and pockets two cards, whose identities remain unknown. From a second, shuffled deck another spectator freely touches two cards – and both cards match the first chosen pair!
- Aces assemble one-at-a-time, and then all appear under the spectator`s hand-with no extra cards and no palming!
- Predict the exact location of two freely cut and replaced cards!
Try The Impossible also contains an all-new, in-depth look at the Aronson Stack, with over 25 new effects that don`t require memorization of the stack and leave the entire deck intact!
And there`s so much more..mind-boggling locations, spelling effects, a gambling scam, the Head Over Heels move, the UnDo Influence control and even a rap Ace production! Extensive comments offer variations, theories, presentations, lead-in and follow-up routines and in-depth insights that will keep you thinking.
Try The Impossible presents a wealth of new, baffling and entertaining card magic that doesn`t depend on difficult sleight-of-hand. Hardbound,
Over 275 Large (8 1/2″ x 11″) Pages and Beautifully Illustrated With Over 120 Photos