A spectator screws a nut onto a bolt about half way up and then you hold
it at your fingertips. The audience can always see your empty hands.
Suddenly the nut starts to rotate and unwind off the bolt and finally
drops off the end. It looks like some ghostly power is unscrewing the
nut and bolt. It can be done visually or under a cup or handkerchief.
Here are a few considerations:
- Nothing to hide in your hands.
- No complicated body hook ups.
- Can be immediately repeated as many times as you want.
- Fully examinable before and after the effect.
- Easy battery replacement.
- Uses a battery commonly sold in stores worldwide.
- No clothing limitation. You can wear short-sleeves. You don’t even have to be wearing clothes!
- No switches are required. In fact, no sleight of hand is needed.
- No suspicious moves.
- Audience themselves screw the nut onto the bolt and also you can hand the bolt and nut to them immediately after the effect.
gimmick is self-contained WITHIN the bolt and nut yet your spectators
can freely handle and examine the props. This is not the original (more expensive) MICRO PSYCHIC but a similar item, in effect and workings.